“An Introduction to Green Roofing” is a new e-learning cousre from Lantra, and provides participants with a good understanding of the green roof industry, enabling them to feel more confident in developing their skills through more in-depth and practical training…
Have you ever wished that you had a better understanding of green roofs? Perhaps you are an architect needing more details so that you can bring biodiversity net gain into your projects? Or maybe you are a roofer who’d like to extend your services to installing green roofs? Whatever your interest, Lantra’s new e-learning course will help you to de-mystify green roofing and develop your understanding of the engineering, technology and ecology involved in this fascinating industry.
For less than two hours of your time, and a very modest fee, you’ll be able to discover:
• The background behind the modern green roof industry.
• Green roof benefits and the many ways that they contribute to society.
• Different types of green roofs and how to decide which is most appropriate for your project.
• Structural considerations when designing and specifying green roofs.
• How to install a green roof – the processes used as well as health and safety considerations.
• The importance of ongoing green roof maintenance.
The course, entitled “An Introduction to Green Roofing”, is aimed at architects, garden designers, roofing contractors, trainee green roof installers, planners, and indeed developers and homeowners who want to upgrade their property by fitting a living roof.
There are no prerequisites to joining and the carefully considered course content is presented in easily digestible chunks of information.
At the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of the green roof industry and feel more confident in developing your skills through more in-depth and practical training.
Discover more, and sign up via the Lantra website here.
Have you already completed the course? Send us a review with your feedback to help us improve and promote the training content. Email: email@example.com